Introduction to Facebook page?
Create a Facebook page:
1. Click the drop-down arrow on the Toolbar, then select Create Page.
Customize Facebook page as you required:
- Use large, high-quality images for your profile picture and cover photo.
- Choose a short name for the page because it will also be the page URL. In our example, the URL is https://www.facebook.com/villagewan/
- If you want people to be able to review your page, you will need to include a street address for the organization.
Using a Facebook page:
TIP: To switch back to your personal Facebook account, click the drop-down arrow, then select your name.
Manage Page Roles Or Page Administrators:
- Talk about responsibly: Just like with your own personal Facebook account, it is critical to think before an individual share. A Facebook page can be a public face for ones organization, so it’s best not to ever share anything that may be considered offensive or perhaps derogatory.
- Engage the audience: Many people create pages as a way to promote their firms and post commercials on Facebook. While nothing is wrong with by using a Facebook page using this method, it’s important to make certain the things you share will probably be relevant to people who’ve liked the page. Posting constant commercials and updates could become annoying to followers, which could cause them to unlike or un-follow the page.
- Experiment: There isn’t any formula for developing a successful Facebook webpage, so you’ll want to try different circumstances to see what is ideally suited for for you plus your audience. One suggestion is to spend time reviewing more well-known Facebook pages. Pay attention to the kinds involving posts they share, and see how they connect with their followers.